Dr. Park was recently voted best orthodontist in Phoenix for 2018 by Phoenix Magazine, from a survey of his peers! He was also named one of the top dentists in Phoenix, overall, a much larger category! Read the full article below:
Dr. W. W. Jonathan Park is a Board Certified specialist in Orthodontics. He has been in practice since 2001, and has practiced orthodontics in Arizona since 2005. Dr. Park completed his dental training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, where he received his D.M.D degree with honors. Prior to this, he completed his undergraduate studies in biochemistry – also at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Park completed his orthodontic training at Temple University School of Dentistry, where he received his M.S. degree and Certificate in Orthodontics. During his residency, Dr. Park conducted and published original research entitled, “Temple Smile Index: Development of an Esthetic Index for Objective Evaluation of Smile.”
Dr. Park is honest and caring, and always puts his patients first. His orthodontic treatment plan for patients begins with addressing the patient’s chief concerns, incorporating facial aesthetics, size of teeth, gingival health and growth of the patient. He keeps current with the latest technology and methodology in orthodontics by regularly attending continuing education courses. Dr. Park is a diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics and an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and the Arizona Orthodontic Study Group.
Dr. Park grew up in Philadelphia, but followed the sun to Arizona. He lives with his wife, Tiffany, and their Yorkshire Terriers, Toto and Tinkerbell. When he is not creating confident smiles, he enjoys taking care of the dogs and spending time with Tiffany.
Honors & Other Studies
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society
- Matthew Cryer Honor Society
- William Goldman Foundation Scholarship
- Rabinowitz Scholarship
- American Dental Association’s Dental Student Scholarship.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital in University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX – Externship in Oral Surgery
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia, PA – Externship in Pediatric Dentistry
- Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, PA – Post Doctoral Residency in General Dentistry