Cheap braces – Is it worth your time and money?
Have you wondered if all orthodontist and braces are same? Are cheap braces worth your time and money? Following are things that you need to consider when you are searching for an orthodontist.
Cheap braces makes sense if orthodontic treatment is same everywhere – same orthodontist, same orthodontic assistant, same quality of care and service, same treatment plan and delivery of treatment, same orthodontic materials, same everything. The reality is that there is nothing same about orthodontic treatment. The training and skills of orthodontists vary even though all orthodontist have gone through 2-3 years of additional training post dental school to specialize in orthodontics. When you mix general dentist doing braces, the understanding of orthodontics and skill set is even more wide spread. Even among orthodontists, little over half of all orthodontists in United States are board certified by American Board of Orthodontics. So, there are many variable among providers delivering orthodontic care in United States.
Most of hands-on orthodontic care in United States are delivered by orthodontic assistants. Orthodontic assistants’ number of years in delivering such care and importantly, understanding of orthodontics will improve your experience during your orthodontic treatment. Most important of all is genuine care of an orthodontic assistant. Since COVID, quality of orthodontic assistant has suffered greatly. Many experienced assistants have retired and many inexperienced assistants have filled in those open positions. Your orthodontic treatment will be greatly affected by the orthodontic assistants’ experience, understating of orthodontics and compassion and care.
Lastly, orthodontics materials can have significant impact on your orthodontic experience as well. Well made brackets will hold their shape during the full duration of your treatment thus allowing efficient progression of your treatment. Bond strength is effected by the design of the bracket as well. With good bond strength, you will experience fewer broken brackets and consequently less emergency visits. Bonding materials also have significant effect on the bond strength of the brackets. There are many other parts to the braces and in fact quality all of these can have an impact on your overall experience.
Above are things which are critical for your orthodontics treatment; however, you cannot see nor gauge them. A successful treatment will depend on all of above working together and effectively. The things that you can see and experience are the physical office, interaction with orthodontist, administrative staff and clinical assistants and your experience during your treatment.
Cheap braces does not mean that the orthodontist lacks proper training, good clinical judgement and skill set. Cheap braces does not mean that the orthodontic assistants lack proper training and compassion. Cheap braces does not mean that the orthodontic practice uses inferior quality brackets, wires. bonding agents and other materials. Cheap braces does not means that your experiment will be inferior. These are the reasons why you need to do your due diligence when searching for an orthodontist. After your research, you need to ask yourself, “Cheap braces – Is it worth your time and money?”
Why quality and personalized care at OoLi Orthodontics are worth your investment
Braces can be a significant investment, but it is important to remember that often you are getting what you pay for. Cheap braces may seem like a good deal at first, but often they can end up costing you more in the long run, not just in terms of money, but also in terms of the intangibles – your time and energy.
One of the key advantages of OoLi Orthodontics is that we offers patients unparalleled levels of convenience and flexibility. Our patients can expect to receive more personalized attention and shorter wait times.
OoLi Orthodontics offers patients the following advantages:
- Quality care: OoLi Orthodontics invest in high-quality materials and equipment, and Dr WW Jonathan Park is experienced and qualified. Dr Park has been board certified by American Board of Orthodontics since 2007 and recently received recertification on 2023. This means that you can be confident that you are receiving the best possible care. We also have a team of experienced and qualified orthodontic assistants who are dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care and compassion.
- Personalized treatment plans: OoLi Orthodontics take the time to develop personalized treatment plans for each patient. This means that your treatment plan will be tailored to your individual needs and goals. For example, at OoLi Orthodontics, we take the time to sit down with each patient and discuss their goals for treatment. We also develop personalized treatment plans that take into account each patient’s unique needs and budget.
- Better results: OoLi Orthodontics is able to achieve better results for our patients, thanks to our focus on quality care and personalized treatment plans. For example, at OoLi Orthodontics, we have a proven track record of success in helping our patients achieve their desired results.
In addition to the above benefits, here are some of the specific benefits of choosing OoLi Orthodontics with respect to your time and convenience:
- No waiting: This means that you can get in and out of your appointments quickly and easily, without wasting your time. For example, at OoLi Orthodontics, we offer same-day appointments and strive to keep our wait times to under 10 minutes.
- Flexible scheduling: OoLi Orthodontics offers flexible scheduling options. This means that you can schedule appointments that fit your work and school schedule, without having to worry about taking time off. For example, at OoLi Orthodontics, we offer early morning and after school/work appointments to accommodate our patients’ busy schedules.
- Personalized attention: OoLi Orthodontics offers patients more personalized attention. This means that Dr WW Jonathan Park will take the time to get to know you and your individual needs, and he will develop a treatment plan that is tailored specifically to you. For example, at OoLi Orthodontics, we take the time to sit down with each patient and discuss their goals for treatment. We also develop personalized treatment plans that take into account each patient’s unique needs and budget.
- Comfort and convenience: OoLi Orthodontics is designed with patient comfort and convenience in mind. This means that you can expect to enjoy a more relaxed and comfortable experience during your appointments.
When it comes to orthodontic treatment, it is important to choose a practice that offers quality care, personalized attention, and convenience. Most importantly, you should choose an orthodontist who is right for you, regardless of cost. After all, we don’t have shark teeth. OoLi Orthodontics is a great option for patients who are looking for the best possible experience.
By investing in quality and personalized care, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible treatment and that you are on your way to a beautiful smile.